Assistant Manager, Finance
4 days left
- Experience level
The day-to-day activities:
- General Accounting Knowledge
- Perform the month-end closing review, financial and management reports, and analyze expenses to support the FP&A team.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with all audits, external & internal.
- Assist in preparation of Compliance filing/reporting financials to regulators
- Cooperate with other departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Provide appropriate accounting information when needed.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance to internal policies
- Ensure proper compliance in group accounting standards and local requirement
- Ensure all financial impact on operations and group restructuring is properly reflected
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Initiative and analytical skills are mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or professional qualifications ACCA/CPA/CA
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to Oracle (ERP)
- Financial mindset and able to translate business queries into financial analysis
- Preferably with experience in fast-paced industries (FMCG/Consumer goods, IT/Tech, Retail)
- 5+ years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.