Banking Operations Specialist
Your field of responsibility
In Money Market team you will be responsible for analyzing data reports on incoming cash settlements, confirm economic details of transactions and release confirmed payments. In everyday tasks you will deal with post settlements reconciliations. In the team, we collaborate with various teams to resolve issues, assure clarification of discrepancies and manage outstanding items. You will be able to act as a Deputy of Team Leader in order to ensure support and management of the team.
Your future colleagues
The team is within the Global Operations team. We provide services support of Money Market products for multiple currencies by cooperating with various departments in Credit Suisse. Our work is a combination of team and individual work – we support each other, discuss open matters and ways to resolve issues, we split work among team members and at the same time we need to have time for individual work to complete assigned tasks. We value team work, collaboration, communication and being open. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
For our Money Market team we are looking for person with experience in finance area who would like to take part in operational tasks and act as a deputy of team leader, having responsibilities in team management. Your skills and experience on this position:
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in financial area.
- Taking accountability for organising and delivering work to maximize business value for clients and business partners, establishing what can be delivered and viability of solutions.
- A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources.
- Proven analytical and numerical skills with strong attention to details.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Results-oriented individual who is a great teammate.
- Ability to work under pressure, following standards and requirements.
- Experience in Team leader or deputy team leader position is a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.