Your field of responsibility
As a Financial Controller you will produce and deliver IT cost allocations to key partners and tax management. You will collect, consolidate and present financial and non-financial data from various sources around the globe and perform reconciliation between input/output. As part of our team, you will work with IT teams to build data repository and reporting tool for historical allocations and ensure a proven knowledge of historical processes and data flows are supported for global historical reporting. Additionally, you will be involved in operational improvements and optimization. This role involves direct interaction with internal clients/partners to understand their requirements and answer ad hoc queries. You will also collaborate closely with auditors and tax authorities.
Your future colleague
We are a team of Financial Controllers who are responsible for IT cost allocations global process which we run as an end to end process. Your new team is located in Wroclaw, but we are a part of a global allocations team which is international. Our dedicated allocations team is exceptionally driven and hardworking and as part of the team, you will work on some of the largest and sophisticated transactions in the industry. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A University degree in finance with IT background
- Possess 3 years’ experience in a large financial institution or multi-national organization
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, especially MS Excel (including functions, pivots, lookups)
- Detailed knowledge of MS SQL (adhoc queries, query nesting) and Essbase will be an asset
- An analytical and critical thinker, able to perform what-if scenario analysis
- Solid understanding in analyzing and solving problems
- Ability to work both independently and in an international team
- Able to quickly learn new topics, identify and focus on key business concerns
- Good presentation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill in English
- Hardworking, dedicated self-starter who loves sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.