Senior Associate - Operations Client Service
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for: Client Service representatives responsible for resolving queries and investigating issues from Investment Managers for funds managed at State Street
Why this role is important to us:
Team you will be joining is responsible for providing Client Servicing to Investment Manager’s for Custody and Accounting funds at State Street
What you will be responsible for:
The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Candidate will maintain relationship with Investment and asset managers.
- Candidate will perform oversight of transactions to present or assist in the resolution of failed trades, overdrafts and other problems that may arise.
- Candidate will track and conduct research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from Investment Managers or internal departments and will maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and Investment Manager contact.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- During normal course of day to day operation be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Client focus: Act as a focal point of contact to maintain strong client relationship; actively participate in client meetings, and ensure team responds to client inquiries.
- Leadership Focus: Leverage experience and technical expertise to support peers globally by providing guidance and training, and fully support and participate in all aspects of employee engagement.
- Operational Efficiency Focus: Actively participate in an efficient and effective global operating model, collaborating with peers globally, and using standard technology, best practices, and optimal functions.
- Performance Focus: Provide excellent service to clients through a results-oriented mindset
- Quality & Risk Focus: Understand and minimize risk through adhering to standard and client specific operating procedures and through broad participation in the global training program. Focus on qualitative work, attention to detail with a thorough understanding of business impact and ways to minimize risk.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
Proficient with minimum 5 years of experience preferably in Custody related operations.
- Collaborate for Results - Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals
- Effective Communication – Convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Develop solutions and provide counsel to ensure effective decisions are reached by employing timely, rigorous and logical analysis
- Quality & Risk Management – Drive high quality outputs and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding effective controls
- Process Workflow - Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Exception Processing & Resolution - Engage in exception resolution process, proactively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.