Strategy Execution - APAC Compliance Operations #171558
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on development and execution of the PB Client Lifecycle Program across Credit Suisse Private Banking division for APAC, especially around the area of new client approvals, change in circumstance, periodic review to account closures to ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards.
The individual would be part of a wider Compliance team and will report into the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution and may be required to provide support to the Compliance leadership team in ensuring that Global and Regional project standards are appropriately implemented and executed:
- Support the design, development and implementation of Global and APAC projects by providing Subject Matter Specialist support and Compliance advice
- Drive and implement APAC Compliance Operations projects and deliverables
- Engage business partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure any decisions required are consulted by all key partners
- Produce weekly status report and send to all project partners
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting
- Supply / implement initiatives to improve Project Management practice in department.
Your future colleagues
We are looking to expand the team in APAC Client Operations.
In this role you will be part of the regional Projects team reporting to head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution for Compliance Operations in APAC and will have the opportunity to work a diverse set or projects which support the function's ability to deliver against its strategic mandate.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- At least 5 to 6 years of proven AML/KYC compliance experience within Wealth Management / Private Banking and leading projects.
- Strong understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards is essential
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors preferred
- Ability to define project scope and objectives
- Mindset to look into Business solutions and identify process optimization opportunities
- Evaluate all aspect of business problem and provide solution by understanding the risk and business impact
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and to drive project/ business problem to completion
- Risk management capabilities
- Phenomenal partner management skills as the roles requires interactions with Senior team members in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Outstanding time management skills and can work independently
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.