Customer Service Risk Analyst m/f/d, Officer
Who we are looking for
For the support of State Street Global Exchange Investment Analytics in Frankfurt we are looking for a Customer Service Risk Analyst. The perfect candidate will be degree qualified (FRM or CFA would be an advantage), demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial markets or/and risk management. This role requires full business proficiency in German and English as well as excellent customer service skills.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for the investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Customer Service Risk Analyst you will
- Provide support & address client inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users
- Provide support to Assistant Vice Presidents in developing implementation of specifications that enhance risk product and lead to operational efficiencies
- Play the crucial role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services
- Reconcile risk analytics vs accounting and independent data; investigate further where necessary.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business wins
- Participate in the software development life cycle due to the possession of basic database knowledge
- Undertake other project-based tasks as assigned
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- High motivation, multi-tasking and willingness to learn and develop within the role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in any Technical or Finance/Economics or related field. FRM or CFA qualification is an advantage
- Several years of financial markets or risk management experience
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types including Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods: Value At Risk, Stress Testing, Exposures, Greeks, ESG
- Sound IT knowledge, including knowledge of the software development life cycle, and basic database knowledge
- Proven work experience with SQL query and advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficiency in German and English (written and spoken) is a must
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Work from home days might be possible depending on the role
- Between 37,5 – 40 working hours per week depending on location and legal entity
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing & health programs (anonymous Employee Assistance Program, PME Family Service, trainings)
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Regular performance reviews and structured performance management
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Free German and English language classes
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.