SME - C&C, Bison and ICT
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
As the Global Process Owner (GPO) Subject Matter Expert, you will be accountable to the business for the definition and operational effectiveness ensuring the process within your scope is designed to ultimately drive business benefit and to make it easier for employees utilizing the process.
Partnering with the business, you will execute a roadmap to move the organization from the ‘current state’ to the desired ‘future state’.
In consultation with business and operational teams you will lead identification and delivery of process improvements, ensuring they support organizational outcomes and business results, driving down GSK’s Cost to Serve to be upper quartile. Additionally, you will need to ensure the process framework is sustainable by monitoring adoption and adherence. Where improvements require IT system changes, you will be responsible for ensuring any system design meets business requirements, with a focus on strategic applications (e.g. Global ERP).
Process Scope: General Ledger Close, Bison submission, ICT, Inventory Controllership,
Functional Scope: All GSK finance organisations operating these processes including GSK Ops Centre (BPO)
General Support the vision and drive business benefit, continuous improvement and ease of process use for the end user while retaining a high quality and controlled process. Define how GSK will move from the current state to the desired future state (for the process in scope), by:
- Establishing clear as-is understanding (issues and challenges)
- Partnering with business and operational teams to understand the issues and challenges with the ‘current state’ and define and execute the roadmap to transition to the desired ‘future state’
- Continually assessing external and internal benchmark and best practice trends, identifying areas of opportunities and surfacing best practices for C&C
- Look at new technology opportunities like RPA, AI, and others to ensure GSK stays on the forefront of automation
- Using Agile ways of working, working closely with multiple levels of the business to define problems and understand the business value of solving those problems and provide solutions
- Develop and document proposed Taxonomy.
- To assist Controllership Manager in developing global Close, MJE, Bison, BSR policies and performing regular update of policies
- Assist with the arbitration of any issues related to clarity of taxonomy or where changes are proposed
- Design and document processes including E2E taxonomy to optimise efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, document and deploy optimised, standardised processes across Global Finance Services
- Review and update policy to optimise process
- Ensure controls are optimised to balance risk and efficiency
- Identify and flag potential activities for automation
- Analyse Performance Management Measures and use analysis in the Ops Board
- Development and maintenance of digital tools and reports (Power BI / Celonis)
- Perform central controls and support Deloitte team with global queries
- Identifying and calculate benefits delivery
- Assist with Controllership Manager with ad-hoc and project tasks as required
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- SME in Close, Control, Controllership, Bison, ICT sub-processes processes.
- Understands current state scope and taxonomy
- Some experience of Finance Process Transformation
- Sound understanding of GSK Financial process and organisation structure
- Sound understanding of GSK’s ERP Systems
- Finance professional with C&C experience
- Fluency in finance processes e.g. worked on this process in GSK or another organisation
- Some experience in transformation and/or change programs
- Strong experience in delivering process optimization and change process solutions based on data analytics
- Strong experience in SAP modules and processes as well as global reporting systems e.g. Bison
- Ability to coordinate several activities/projects at once, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems
- Ability to manage tasks, work independently, proceed with objectives and deliver solutions with limited level of supervision.
- Strong experience in design KPI and/or dashboard using Power BI
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.