Alpha Platform Services - Data Analyst
- Provide data / technical analysis and advice to clients (internal and external) on current and future state data-centric operating models.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to establish and document implementation requirements, develop “use cases” to document requirements.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the STT F2B product offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations specializing in IBOR & Investment accounting and Cash servicing but not limited to these product areas
- Independently analyze and document data mappings from source systems involved in the solution.
- Apply functional business knowledge to system roadmap and be part of agreeing future enhancements / development activities.
- Ongoing data / technical requirements analysis to align project expectations.
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required for the project/solution.
- Support individual client implementation efforts specializing in cash & IBOR.
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts.
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services as needed.
- Support and consult the team in requirement gathering, development, definition and controlling of technical standards and methodologies.
- Process design and implement solution architectures and concepts in the context of projects and client implementations.
- Collaborate with other team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Create common and shared standards across peer group by implementing best practices.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business.
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business/system processing.
- Clear, complete and accurate documentation of business / technical requirements and functional specifications
- Serve as a liaison between business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Document business technical requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies
- Run meetings/workshops to explain and walk through business requirements
- Define and deliver test strategy, plans, and acceptance criteria
- Responsible for problem solving and issue resolution
- Define and document system interface requirements for other external systems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.