The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Manage day–to–day company accounts
- Assist with financial planning
- Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance 5+ years experience in the area
- Proficiency with current financial software
- Understanding of US GAAP