Our client, a leader in the catering industry with multiple outlets across Malta is currently looking for a young, energetic and motivated Financial Controller.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the accounting matters in relation to the group. The candidate will report directly to the board and have the following responsibilities:
• Managing efficiently the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions of the organisation;
• Preparation and analysis of monthly management reporting;
• Investigating variances against budgets and providing variance analysis;
• Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts;
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and annual tax returns;
• Managing the annual audit process and preparation of the annual financial statements;
• Managing and coaching of junior employees within the local finance team;
• Collaborate with external parties as may be required;
• Assist the business to achieve commercial objectives, including the ability to act as an adviser on financial matters;
• Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks as required;
• Qualified Accountant
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting regulations (IFRS) and procedures;
• Solid knowledge of the Maltese tax and tax refund system as well as VAT.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience;
• Advance knowledge of excel;
• Able to support and guide on complex financial matters as may be required;
• Able to provide accurate and timely information to a high standard;
• Excellent organizational, analytical and numerical skills;
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data;
• Able to work effectively, respecting all deadlines with minimal management guidance/supervision.
Apply for Financial Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly