Senior Finance Manager
5 days left
- Experience level
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? A great opportunity have arise for those looking for a change and development in their careers. A leading conglomorate who thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for like minded individuals to join their dynamic team.
The organisation we are working with is a leading company who prides on innovation and developing future leaders. They have grown massively in the past 10 years and have future plans on innovation on this day & age.
* Oversee the Financial Reporting and balance sheet function.
* To collaborate and work closely with other departments to ensure monthly expenses are recorded timely.
* Oversee the teams of accounts including issuing cheque, banking, preparing bank reconciliation, data entry, maintain accounting records (e.g. AP and GL), preparation of month end closing
* To liaise with external auditors and tax agents to assist in the audit and tax process.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/auditing related field is needed; (big 6 audit firm is a plus),
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
* Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology to contribute ideas and problem solving skills to the table.
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Strong Brand Imagef
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.