Specialist in Assurance Department
EY is looking for the applicants for the position of Specialist in Assurance Department
As entry level employees, Assurance Department Specialists are members of multiple client engagement teams. They receive on-the-job training to acquire practical experience in applying professional standards and firm policy and procedures on client engagements.
Assurance Interns primarily assist in performing audits of client financial statements.
- Become familiar with the types of services that the firm provides;
- Continually develop technical accounting, auditing, and management skills consistent with the firm’s professional development requirements;
- Assist with other administrative matters (e.g. process improvement team initiatives, recruiting efforts, special projects) when opportunities are presented;
- Participate in civic, business community, and/or professional organizations.
Technical skills and requirements
- Education in accounting, auditing or similar financial qualification;
- Relevant experience will be a plus;
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English; Knowledge of Georgian is a must; Knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation and goal orientation;
- Computer literacy in using Microsoft Office programs;
Why should I work for EY Assurance Services?
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You'll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Closing date: May 12, 2021
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (CV) and cover letter via the form below.