Chief Financial Officer
3 days left
- Experience level
A great career opportunity to be part of this growing business to help transform and build the finance function and business in line with their strategy to grow across Asia. The CFO will be working closely with the executive leadership team to drive the next phase of growth and build a strong team and people culture.
Our client is in the FMCG sector where they owned a diverse portfolio of brands and have a long standing and trusted history of quality for their products. With a recent investment in the organisation, they are well position for growth and expansion in Asia, hence looking for a high calibre CFO to lead the transformation of the finance team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be overall responsible to provide leadership in all aspects of finance and corporate governance. As part of the executive management team, this role acts as a senior business partner to the CEO and rest of the senior management team to lead the transformation that the business requires and the strategic growth plans. You will take lead in identifying areas for improvement within the finance function including but not limited to system implementation, process improvement, building and coaching a strong finance team. You will also ensure the financial and management reporting process is appropriately in place, and lead the business planning process to ensure the business units achieve its objectives.
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next level of growth and a strong CFO would be required to assist with this positive transformation and change management. Our requirements:
- Degree qualified CPA/CA with at least 15 years relevant working experience in a progressive organisation with multiple locations across Asia, and had responsibility to oversee China operations
- Industry exposure to the FMCG / consumer products / retail would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated track record in your ability to lead a sizeable team, act as a good business partner in a leadership role and have experience in driving finance transformation projects (especially in finance & accounting system implementation)
- Commercially savvy and have experience across full aspects of finance including treasury, tax, corporate finance, forex and financial planning & analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with confidence and gravitas to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders (auditors, bankers, investors, etc.)
- "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing FMCG company and private equity investor.