Group Performance Reporting Manager
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Group Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A) team provides financial support to the CEO, CFO, Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board. The team’s areas of focus include:
- Performance reporting – performance analysis, monthly management reporting for the Group and Profit Announcement reporting to shareholders
- Planning and Forecasting – ownership of the Group’s Planning & Forecasting process, strategic and ad-hoc analysis
- Group Reporting – co-ordination of the Annual Report to shareholders
- Decision Support – strategic projects, insight development and ad-hoc analysis
- Accounting Policy – specialist accounting advice on transactions and maintenance of accounting policy
The purpose of the role is to help deliver the strategic agenda for FR&A. This will involve delivering value-adding, insightful reporting and analysis to the Board, CEO, CFO, ELT, Executive General Manager Group Finance and Group Treasurer relating to the strategic direction and performance of the Group.
Do work that matters
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Successful co-ordination, execution and delivery of the Group's monthly flash result to the CEO and CFO
- Successful co-ordination, execution and delivery of the monthly financial dashboards to the Executive Leadership Team, CEO and the Board
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive discussion, and deliver value-add analysis of all Group businesses for the Executive Committee and Board
- Assist with half year and year-end reporting deliverables, including the Profit Announcement, Annual Report, Pillar 3 and Investor Relations slides
- Assist with driving team goals and priorities including peer benchmarking analysis, P&L deep dives and other ad-hoc analysis
- Assist the Senior Manager, Performance Reporting with business partnering for selected Business Units and subject matter experts to deliver a deep commercial understanding of the business, providing value-add insights and analysis
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders including Business Unit Finance Teams, Investor Relations, Treasury, Risk Management and Group Strategy
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key Group processes
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder
- Management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel / modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 20/05/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.