Auditor with German – Finance # 164869
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow the teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter specialists and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field. To complete our Finance audit team in Wroclaw we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
The role will:
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Coordinate during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank’s Finance department by involvement in a wide range of different global and local audits across Finance.
- Assist in managing a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
You skills and experience
- Hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Understanding of managing risks and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Results-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least intermediate communication skills in German.
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating with the team located globally.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.