GC e-Billing & Access Rights Controller #169193
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
In this role you will support the launch and implementation of the department’s e-Billing system in Switzerland. This role presents a unique, ground up opportunity to participate in various projects to optimize and streamline processes. Main focus of responsibilities will include oversight and auditing of legal invoices. This will require coordinating with the engagement General Counsel and external counsel to identify and redact Client Identifying Data (CID) from invoices. You will also be expected to provide system administrative, end user and law firm support. In the addition to the e-Billing responsibilities, you will assist the LISA control team with gatekeeping access controls. Responsibilities would include the review and authorization of user access rights in compliance with need-to-know principles. You will be required to work closely with General Counsel colleagues in determining the appropriate access rights. You will also perform periodic reviews of access rights (e.g. recertification) and compile appropriate system access recommendations for line managers.
Your future colleagues
You join the Legal COO team within the General Counsel division at Credit Suisse. We pride ourselves on promoting a strong team work ethic and engaging in a collaborative manner with stakeholders and colleagues. We play a crucial role in supporting the Legal Division in execution of their duties and strategic aims. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A successfully completed apprenticeship in banking, finance, business administration or similar
- Profound knowledge of banking processes/systems
- If you gathered experience of access rights management processes this would be a plus
- Working proficiency in English and German
- You present a structured way of thinking and work independently while showing initiative and a high level of reliability
- You show strong analytical skills as well as pay attention to detail and quality
- You are open-minded and have a natural ease to combine strong interpersonal skills with a positive personality
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.