Senior Tax Manager / Tax Director (Immediate hire)
This is an interesting opportunity with a listed PRC company where you will be a tax pioneer for a global portfolio, empowered to set the direction of the tax function.
My client is a listed PRC headquartered manufacturing company with leading edge technology to enhance user experience. It produces electrical components for devices of day to day usage and is always looking to improve its position in a global competitive landscape. The company has identified Singapore for its newest facility in R&D and is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Manager / Tax Director to pioneer this function locally.
- Reporting directly to CFO, responsible for global tax matters outside of China
- Works closely with finance leaders to spearhead strategies for global tax function, provide tax advisory to senior stakeholders
- Develop and implement the group transfer pricing framework and policy, mitigate exposure
- Manage existing tax incentives, global business development projects to explore new grants and tax incentives for the business
- Lead discussions of tax queries and develop strong partnership from tax authorities
- Establish tax systems and drive enhancement projects to promote effective management of overseas tax
- Degree graduate in Finance & Accounting, at least 10 years of relevant working experience in Tax function
- Technically strong with implementation of Transfer Pricing Framework, regional work exposure
- Experience working with authorities e.g. IRAS, EDB on application of grants / incentives
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable to work outside of comfort zone /
- Industry background in electronics / manufacturing set up will be advantageous
- Possess good communication skills, business acumen to engage with multiple stakeholder locally and remotely
- Able to work independently, navigate in ambiguous situations
The successful candidate can look forward to managing a global portfolio where they will be empowered to shape the direction of the tax function.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.