Costing Specialist (based in Klang)
This role will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for the costing function of the company.
Our client is the global food packaging MNC and has been established for more than 100 years. As they are expanding their business in Asia, they decided to set up another production plant in Klang. Hence, they are now looking for Costing Specialist to work closely with the Finance Director and production team to monitor the production.
- Monthly update of Production Summary Report
- Creation of BOM & routing in Oracle
- Preparation of monthly inventory aging report
- Product costing calculation
- Assist in budget for materials, labour & overhead and sales budget
- Coordinate year-end inventory count and monthly cycle count
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree, Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- MUST have product costing experiences.
- Strong analytical, organize and planning skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Platform to enhance and grow their career path
- Work in a team based and dynamic working environment
- Attractive remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018