Associate Transfer Pricing (m/f)
Our TP team, operating within the Tax Consulting department, is made of 30 experts helping companies from the financial and non-financial sector deal with these issues.
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Advise clients on how to apply Transfer Pricing rules based on the arm’s length with the help of the OECD’s guidelines;
- Analyse Luxembourgish companies’ back-to-back loan structures and apply the local TP directive;
- Verify due diligence of the transfer pricing documentation of our clients;
- Work on avoiding double taxation and tax evasion between related parties of multinational groups;
- Participate in market studies, perform benchmarks and find comparable market transactions to set an acceptable transfer price;
- Elaborate Advance Pricing Agreements (contract between a taxpayer and a tax authority) specifying the pricing method that the taxpayers will apply to their related-company transactions;
- Analyse value chains and commercial business models for the purpose of advising on sustainable tax structures;
- Participate in the structuring of cross border transactions;
- Deal with the administrative management of the client’s files.
- You have or will soon have a Master’s degree in economics with a minor in tax law (feel free to share the topic of your thesis in your application);
- You show an interest in accounting, finance and tax law;
- You have a strong interest in transfer pricing and a first professional experience in this field would be an asset;
- You are fluent in English. Speaking French and/or German would be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.