Senior Cost Controller
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
To support our Consulting team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Cost Controller
As Senior Cost Controlling Officer, you will provide overall support for the management of the Consulting practice profitability. Working with different collaborators, you will provide support in general areas of Finance & Controlling.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Together with the group of Partners & Managers, you will control overhead cost and KPIs and report on practice performance;
- You will advise Project Managers and Project Partners with respect to best practice to help improve cost performance;
- You will be responsible for the adequacy and efficiency of the overhead transactions (cost management, recharges, …);
- You will implement and check compliance with the policies & procedures;
- You will assist in Budgeting and Forecasting processes around practice overheads;
- You will prepare and facilitate firm training sessions on internal processes.
- 3 to 4 years experiences with a good knowledge of financial controlling;
- Preferably a master degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience;
- You are accurate, dynamic, and have excellent organizational skills;
- You have fluent communication skills in English and Dutch or French;
- You have a good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel);
- You are a team player, assertive, strong in communication, proactive and stress-resistant;
- Being interested in and motivated to improve our business performance;
- Experience in SAP is an asset.
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.