Accounting Manager (120K, Manufacturing, Rangsit)
You will be reporting to an expat, controlling a full sets of Accounting and supervise a team of accountants.
Over 40 years of its history, well established manufacturing plant in Thailand, supplying their products across various consumer product categories and regions.
- Supervise a team of accountants, control overall operations of general accounting - AR, AP, GL and Treasury.
- Responsible for processing GL transactions, analyse financial reports, VAT reconciliation and other taxes.
- Manage to deliver accurately and and timely financial reporting.
- Prepare month-end, year-end closing, financial statements and financial reports.
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly rolling forecast.
- Coordinate with auditors, tax consultant and revenue department.
- Participate in the company's overall business development strategies and plans.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA qualified would be a plus
- 10+ years of working experience in MNC especially in manufacturing business.
- Experience in quarterly forecast, yearly budgeting process will be an advantage.
- Experience in ERP and reporting systems.
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Excellent salary package and benefits depend on experience