Senior Tax (Manufacturing,Samutprakan)
The candidate will be responsible for accurately preparing and filing state and federal tax documents.
Global leading MNC in automotive industry, presence in over 100 countries with more than 80,000 employees around the world.
- Check accuracy, completeness, monitor and control of tax report (PND.3, PND 53, PND 54, PP 30 and PP36).
- Submit monthly tax report including PND.3, PND 53, PND 54, PP 30 and PP36.
- Prepare tax payments and reconciliation for tax accounts.
- Filing tax invoices, withholding tax certificates, and tax report including PND.3, PND 53, PND 54, PP 30 and PP36.
- Preparing support documents, tracking difference, and performing financial analysis upon request from Thai Revenue Department for Corporate Income Tax and Indirect Tax audit.
- Work with various functions within the company including finance teams and collect accurate information for tax analysis and reporting purposes.
- Provide support on tax advice to mitigate tax risk exposure.
- Respond to ad hoc or special request from business partners.
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting
- 5 years work experience related to accounting or corporate income tax, VAT, and withholding tax (experience from audit firm is an advantage)
- Fluent in both Thai and English
Excellent salary package and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suthaporn Kruawan on +66 2 012 5088.