Portfolio Reporting Analyst (Finance Change COO Expert) #151652
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Portfolio Reporting Analyst in Finance Change, where you will be participating in one of the ongoing projects. You will be asked to manage and conduct detailed reporting for the CFO Portfolio across multiple dimensions and generate reports such as financial, headcount as well as ad hoc reports. Design and develop SharePoint pages and create new SharePoint web content, with the ability to concentrate on the design and introduction of new reports and find ways to generate the existing reports in a more efficient manner.
Moreover you will be asked to assist in the annual book of work planning where you would deep dive the analysis and ensure effective and appropriate communication and coordination of the process.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in Economics or Business Studies.
- 3 years of experience as portfolio / financial analyst with a proven track record in designing and developing reports.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, Excel and Power Point required.
- Experience with business intelligence and / or data visualization tools (eg. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI).
- Knowledge of portfolio management and project management, administration & reporting tools.
- Very strong conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and numbers.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English is essential for this role.
- Proven ability to manage work on given task with minimum supervision.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.