Technical Training Manager - Audit
Overall job purpose
This is a technical training manager post and the individual will have excellent communication, training and technical skills. You will be responsible for planning elements of the training programme for the firm’s student and qualified staff and partners working within audit, accounts and corporate finance along with other training managers.
- You will write and deliver primarily audit courses which includes classroom and digital delivery.
- You will write and deliver other courses for the student population including skills courses and introductory financial reporting courses.
- You will be expected to work closely with relevant members of the management team, particularly those in audit, to establish the training needs that exist and ensure the programme designed meets those needs.
- You will need excellent communication skills and be able to suggest appropriate learning solutions, whether these are classroom courses, webinars, videos or other media.
- You should be imaginative and pro-active in your approach to developing both individual training courses and the programme of courses as a whole.
- The firm uses accelerated learning techniques in its course delivery and whilst it is not necessary to be experienced or trained in these techniques you must be willing to embrace them with appropriate guidance. These techniques use courses that are more interactive and put the emphasis on the learner, where possible, finding out the relevant information rather than the trainer solely delivering material in a lecture style.
- Classroom courses will be delivered nationally and there is a requirement to travel to any of our RSM offices
Minimum QualificationsThe role requires:
- You will be ACA qualified and will have experience within a training capacity.
- You will have previous experience of working on external audits that you can relate to in the delivery of training.
- You will have good technical knowledge of the ISAs and audit skills training ability.
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and will be subject to amendment in consultation with the individual.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.