ENO_ PC Business Control #169247
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Product Controller in the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Team. Our primary responsibility is to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of the Firm’s P&L, Balance Sheet along with detailed Analysis. Product Control also guards the banks trading activities via the provision of reliable and significant financial information provided to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments.
- Manage and perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies. Support the production of financial reporting disclosures per relevant GAAPs.
- Coordinate with the business and other partners to evaluate and integrate new products and business into our financial environment in a controlled manner.
- Take ownership of all Valuation matters including Independent price verification, Valuation adjustments, Fair Value Adjustments.
- Seek to support the implementation of the Bank’s strategic projects and regulatory commitments, including Accelerated Balance sheet Reporting, IBOR transitions.
- Execute controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and manage to report in a timely manner to senior management.
- Utilize technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline daily and monthly Pnl preparation and reporting processes
Your future colleagues
Product controllers are the financial guardians of the bank’s sales and trading activities. You will join a global function employing around 750 people, present in offices across EMEA, APAC, SWISS and the Americas. The team consists of individuals from diverse-background who are result oriented, collaborative, proactive, and with an outstanding control approach. We are looking for individuals having strong analytical skills, a positive attitude with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Roles in Product Control Analytics are business facing, technical and detail oriented.
We are looking for candidates with following background / experiences
- 0 to 4 years of relevant Investment Banking experience, preferably in Finance or Product control functions.
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering. Professional qualifications such as CA, CPA, CFA, FRM, CQF, Data Science course, Six Sigma, etc. would be a plus
- Outstanding proficiency in capital market products including simple and complex financial derivatives, including their valuation, risk drivers, and the accounting principles underpinning them.
- Proficiency in MS Office is encouraged. Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Python, R, Qlik etc. an advantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.