Alpha Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha brings together our clients’ chose of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of chose. We are the partner who can help them streamline and improve their day-to0day operations – freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
The State Street Alpha client implementation team is looking for a qualified leader with strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to execute client implementations of the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
The Alpha Implementation specialist will be responsible for participating in the due diligence, solution design, implementation/onboarding, and post-go-live efforts for several client implementations (likely simultaneous). The role will include implementing solutions not only for specific clients, but also as part of the core Alpha platform that will be leveraged across all Alpha clients
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Alpha Implementation specialist, you will:
- This client facing role will be responsible for participating in the client solution design (operational processes as well as system functionality), conversion approach, implementation plan, go-live, and post-go-live activities for converting clients onto State Street’s Front to Back servicing platform
- Work with external clients and portfolio managers to configure the Alpha platform for client-specific workflows
- Manage the definition of services, service level agreements, in/out scope discussions, and change control items with the client and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Coordinate with a Model Office environment and team for internal and external testing and POC purposes
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street’s Front-to-back platform
- Organize and conduct implementation project status meetings, including communicating status to internal and external stakeholders
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required
What we value
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Experience integrating with other industry software providers to promote platform interoperability
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment
- Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 4+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains
- Prior experience leading large scale client conversions and onboarding efforts in the financial industry
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.