Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager
Plymouth or Truro
We are looking to a recruit a talented Corporate Tax professional to join our expanding Plymouth and Truro tax team. This role can be based from either our Plymouth or Truro offices.
You might be an Assistant Manager / Tax Executive looking to make the step up into a Manager role or an experienced Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
Not only will you be responsible for managing and developing our Plymouth and Truro corporate tax compliance function, but you will also have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and challenging advisory projects.
Recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
Fresh off the back of recruiting a record number of people this year, we continue in our quest to attract great talent to support our ambitious growth plans.
As part of our management team, you will play a key role in the growth and development of our Plymouth and Truro tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing our corporate tax compliance service
- Supporting our team to deliver a wide range of Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Pippa Clarke; Tax Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.