Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager
Bristol or Bath
We are looking to a recruit a talented Corporate Tax Manager to join our expanding Bristol and Bath tax team.
This role will enable you to work with and advise some of the UK’s most exciting owner managed businesses in a position where you will be recognised and rewarded.
You might be an Assistant Manager who is looking to make the step up or an accomplished Manager who is now looking for a new challenge.
Working from either our brand-new flagship Bristol office or our Bath office, you will have plenty of opportunities to broaden your advisory skills with the coaching and support of great senior leadership team.
Recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
After recruiting a record number of people in 2020, we are now looking to continue to attract a great talent to support our ambitious growth plans.
As part of our management team, you will play key role in the growth and development of our Bristol and Bath tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Paul Morris; Tax Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.