Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Accounting & Administration, SrAssc, you will:
- Assign work and supervise the daily operations of the team, and be responsible for research and resolution of issues/inquiries
- Audit deliverables, plan and manage resources for completing deliverables in accurate and timely manner
- Ensure full understanding of new business transition/migration and ensure proper implementation within the team
- Demonstrate satisfactory resolution of issues and ensure to escalate operational risks determined to the 1st Line Manager in a timely manner to achieve risk excellence
- Support manager to constantly review and optimize our operation, as well as drive the implementation of operational efficiencies and re-engineering initiatives
- Be accountable for staff performance tracking, new staff on-boarding, overtime control, leave planning, as well as assist manager for individual development planning according to BPO Staff Development Framework
- Work in conjunction with others and build professional working relations with internal & external clients; foster this culture within the team
- Enforce adherence to the corporate compliance and risk management policies; support manager to implement BCP strategies, and risk control within the team
- Act and dress professionally, instill a professional attitude at all times in the team
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Proven track record of innovation, creative solutions, and ability to design and drive change
- Good interpersonal skill and strong team spirit, effective communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above and minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.