Data Analyst Specialist (m/f)
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Our Tax and Accounting department is recruiting is looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The Transformation Team is recruiting a Data analyst Specialist (m/f) to:
- Be involved in transformation and automation projects from end-to-end (analysis, design, set-up, training, communication, …);
- Identify, initiate, and drive business solutions using data technologies;
- Work closely with stakeholders, understand the business requirements, prioritise and translate the client’s requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Business requirement Understanding – Process, data analysis, data cleansing and dashboarding
- Understanding and applying with the support of the business analyst the dataflow, the internal process of end-users.
- Data analysis, data cleansing and dashboarding
- Understanding internal system constraints;
- Working closely with stakeholders to analyse, identify and prioritise business requirements;
- Orchestrating data collection from databases or other sources;
- Interpreting data, analysing results and providing ongoing reports;
- Modelling data related to specific business objectives, interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets;
- Communicating effectively the results of our analysis and discussing the subsequent action plan with the stakeholders;
- Following weekly on the transformation roadmap with the other team members;
- Looking for new business opportunities, developing your own ideas, and implementing proof of concepts to test their feasibility.
- You hold a University degree in IT Technology, Finance or Business Administration with an IT focus;
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are IT driven and you have experience in data cleansing, data analysis and data visualisation;
- You have the ability to think big and think new: you can connect the dots between emerging technologies to create innovative data driven solutions;
- You have knowledge on Excel, Word, SQL, XML, data loading processes, data cleansing tools (e.g. Alteryx);
- You also have knowledge on Data visualization tools (such as Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau…);
- Knowledge and experience with ETL are a plus;
- You curious, proactive and recognised for your tenacity;
- You have a very strong motivation, as well as an analytical and rigorous mindset. You also have good documentation skills;
- You are a team player, capable of working on multiple requests;
- You have an excellent command of English. Any additional language would be an asset (French, German, Luxembourgish, ...)