Practice Semi Senior
Are you looking to be part of a firm of accountants that values its employees and celebrates their successes?
Are you an aspiring Semi Senior Accountant seeking your next career step with an established and growing firm of accountants? If so, this Practice Semi Senior role within this modern accountancy firm in Leeds could be for you!
This ambitious and progressive company has a hard-working but fun culture and encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Supporting the Managers, you’ll be part of a small team working together to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Studying towards AAT, ACA or ACCA qualifications, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least two years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
With ongoing and regular client interaction, you’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with excellent attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who can work effectively on their own, as well as part of a team.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for progression for any ambitious, career-oriented accountant.
- Bookkeeping and processing client records.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Advising a portfolio of clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Preparing and calculating tax computations (personal and corporation).
- Processing payroll payments and records.
- VAT returns, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- The first point of contact for your clients’ questions regarding their accounts.
Employee Benefits As A Practice Semi Senior
- Salary of £28,000 to £30,000.
- Training and support for studies.
- A wide range of employee benefits.
- Studying towards AAT, ACA or ACCA.
- A minimum of two years of experience with an accountancy practice.
- Technically competent with close attention to detail.
- Adept and comfortable communicating with colleagues and clients.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- A team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your professional career and contribute to not only the growth of the company but your own career growth. A very competitive salary / package is available, therefore apply to discuss further.
If you’re looking for a Practice Semi Senior role in Leeds but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Leeds we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Leeds as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Audit Seniors in Leeds. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.