4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading.
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
The European credit business is looking to hire a highly skilled portfolio/ETF trader in London to lead this space for corporates and EM. Candidate will be involved in live pricing of portfolios and monetise any opportunities within portfolio, algo trading and ETF space.
- Responsible for pricing and trading single name/portfolio of corporate bonds + ETFs
- Responsible for electronic market marking of bonds and indices
- Staying up to date on news on the various companies in your assigned sectors
- Liaising with desk analyst to stay up to date on the credit stories of different companies
- Staying in constant dialogue with clients and facilitate portfolio trades
- Manage the existing risk on the book
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and manage, hedge, and trade the firm’s risk exposures from our accumulated positions.
Skills required (essential)
- Previous Credit Trading experience is essential particularly Bonds, ETFs and Index
- Proven experience of market-making and managing risks for corporate flow products
- You will be expected to quickly learn and utilize a broad base of knowledge and tool
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A relevant degree or equivalent and FCA Registered
- Experience of using Bloomberg and advanced Excel
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.