Alpha Strategic Client Project Change Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with at least 5 years of industry experience who has good understanding of investment operations. In this role, you will focus on change management and have the opportunity to use your analytical and project management skills.
Why this role is important to us
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Alpha Strategic Client Project Change Analyst you will
- Day to day management of change requests;
- Maintain, review, track and support client change requests;
- Ensure that the change requests are analyzed, monitored, discussed and agreed with business owners;
- Identify and allocate relevant change approvals;
- Report change to both internal and customer management team;
- Drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process;
- Ensure operational teams adhere to Alpha service level standards;
- Keep abreast of market changes and internal system developments ensuring all new processes align to best practices and capabilities;
- Develop and maintain issues, risks, dependencies, constraint logs; Ensure all are tracked, measured, completed and reported to key stakeholders;
- Key activities will include:
- Requirements gathering & Impact assessment
- Research and analysis in the solutioning phase
- Managing IT requirements/requests
- Operational and other business readiness
- Implementation & test management.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills;
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals;
- Team player with can-do attitude.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- At least 5 years financial services experience including analysis or project management experience or change delivery;
- Good end to end knowledge of Front, Middle and Back Office platforms and processes of Investment firms;
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, MS Project);
- Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE or PMI) and/or consulting experience is a plus.
- Asset management experience, including investment operations is a plus.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.