Manager Performance Reporting & Analysis
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management, Marketing & Communications, Legal & Governance Finance team is a part of the Group Support Services Finance team (GSSF).
The Group Support Services Finance Team is part of Group Finance, reporting into the Head of Group Finance, who reports to the Group CFO. GSSF provide finance business partnering for the Group Executives of support functions including Marketing, Communications, Risk Management, Human Resources, Financial Services (including Property), Legal Services, Company Secretariat, Office of the Deputy CEO and Group Strategy.
The Risk Management Finance Team is responsible for providing finance support including insight identification, value-add analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting in order to help our customers achieve their financial and strategic objectives.
We are the primary Finance contacts for revenue generating Business Unit Finance teams with regard to our business partners.
Do work that matters
- Provide key support in delivering value add business partnering and insights, including managing the monthly reporting cycle, other management reporting and business related processes, including: month end close and associated Group, Group Executive and EGM reporting, CEO dashboard and investment spend reporting
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly planning and forecasting to support Senior Manager/ Executive Manager deliverables, and as required leading the delivery of this as required due to Senior Manager reprioritisation to critical tasks
- Preparation of monthly Business Unit Group Executive performance reports to provide insight to the business
- Manage and understand in depth the drivers and methods of allocating costs to frontline businesses.
- Ongoing review of results and initiating action where required
- Identify and assess historic and emerging trends in the underlying operations
- Investigate causes of significant variances and provide corrective action, identify related issues and propose solutions
- Gather information from sources both internal and external
- Other projects – related tasks as required for EXCO, Group Executives and Leadership Teams
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and develop strong working relationships with key customers
- Collaborate with peers across Group Support Services Finance to innovate and increase the value that Finance delivers to the business.
- Help drive Group Support Services Finance team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to present analysis to senior stakeholders
- Excellent customer & continuous improvement focus
- Advanced competency in Microsoft based products (including Excel and Powerpoint), PeopleSoft GL, OEMs, Tableau, SQL and Essbase. Experience with Alteryx will be highly regarded
- Experience in a management accounting or business analyst role displaying commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently and prioritise tasks, ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Financial Services sector experience (preferred not mandatory)
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 10/06/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.