Sr Analyst, Hedge Fund Acctng
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for fund accounting support to hedge fund clients. Emerging as an expert skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution.
- Under general supervision, produces timely and accurate reports and accounts for hedge fund clients.
- Prepares financial statements and reports for a designated group of funds.
- Identify, document and disseminate new procedures and controls.
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required / preferred.
- Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is required / preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.