Associate 2 - Operations Client Service
Basic Purpose of Job:
Perform both client facing and operational processing functions for Accounting and Custody. Research and resolve client inquiries and service related requests. Escalating and directing issues for immediate remediation. On a daily and weekly basis execute many operational tasks as per deadlines.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the CSO requirements such as Daily/weekly recon on Cash, Stock and Income.
- On a daily basis identify failed & unmatched trades, reason for it and initiate the resolution process
- Conduct independent research to gather and record data from internal systems. Interact with various internal and external teams as required to obtain the resolution.
- Check for the cash flows, Swifts, Fax and follow up with internal/external teams.
- Answer and/or review internal and external client queries
Job Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Competent to Expert (Technical) / Advanced Beginner with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field preferred.
- Good understanding and exposure to Capital markets.
- Experience 2 + years of related experience preferably from Reconciliation in Accounting and Custody /Trade & settlements background. Graduate and above preferably in Finance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to ensure optimum client service and team collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze & solve a problem
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate & MS Office expert
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of SICAV funds and associated accounting
- Advanced knowledge of cycle and settlement specificities for securities and cash
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.