Internal Finance Supervising Associate
We are currently looking for Supervising Associate who will join our local finance team based in Wrocław. You will have a great opportunity to cooperate with group finance and the local management team.
Your key responsibilities
- Active participation in the global tax projects
- Prepare department for implementation of new accounting system SAP (2.2022). Preparation of documentation/ reports needed for set up a new system in cooperation with the implementation team.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements through the maintenance of organized accounts and records in accordance with EY procedures
- Preparation or checking of the Company's financial statements in accordance with Polish and international accounting standards and reports required by law
- Preparing tax returns required by tax law (CIT, PIT, VAT, VAT-EU) and taking care of the correctness of tax settlements
- Cooperation with local auditors, Central Statistical Office, and National Bank of Poland
- Responsibility and control over the proper circulation of accounting documents
- Help to resolve accounting discrepancies
- Active participation in the period close process, cooperation with PBFA team
- Supporting management
- Preparation ad-hoc analyses and reports
Skills and attributes for success
- Finance, Accounting or Business related Bachelor or Master degree
- At least four years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of IFRS, very good knowledge of tax regulations e.g. income tax, VAT, WHT and Transfer pricing rules.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of accounting, tax, and financial analysis concepts
- Good knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, managers, and subject matters
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications. SAP proficiency would be a strong asset
- Strong organization and time-management skills, deadline orientation
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Positive, can-do attitude, with an agile approach to work
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a “global mindset”
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.