My client is looking for a credit controller to join a face paced logistics company.
We have an extremely exciting opportunity's for a credit controller to join a logistics business based in the Derby area.
This opportunity requires somebody who has experience within a credit control department.
You will be working as part of a team of credit controllers
- Chasing outstanding debt via email and telephone
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Liaise with internal key stakeholder
- Report any accounts that require escalation
- Process and allocate payments received
- Update the accounting system
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have experience of working in a credit control / collections position
- Previous/current experience within a logistics company (desired but not essential)
- Have an appropriate environment to work effectively from home when needed
My client have recently moved to brand new office in an excellent location and can offer a competitive salary.