1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The accounts assistant will be a key team member for our client in their accountancy team in Crawley.
Our client a well known organisation in Crawley, are looking to hire an accounts assistant to join their growing accountancy team on a full time basis.
The day to day duties for the accounts assistant shall be:
- Assist in preparation of monthly invoices.
- Checking Ad-Hoc Payments and make copies.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly credit card expenses and reconciliation.
- Cover all other accounts assistant tasks where required.
The successful candidate shall:
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification. (AAT/ACCA/CIMA).
- Be able to travel to Crawley.
- Have experience in the above.
Plus additional benefits.