Finance Business Partner
Are you a newly qualified accountant looking for the next step in your career?
We have partnered with a giant in the housing sector, who is looking for Finance Business Partner to join their team. You will be building strong relationships with your budget holders and driving forward continued growth for the organisation.
This social housing provider is one of London largest and they have a national presence in the UK. At the heart of this organisation is an undiluted aim to support members of society that rely on affordable housing. Their ethical focus and commercial drive makes them an incredibly interesting organisation to work for.
- Reconciliation of the management accounts
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Providing analysis and adhoc reports to budget holders
- Producing quarterly forecasts
- Supporting the Finance Manager
- Supervise year-end
Please apply to this advert if
You are a qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA)
^ This is absolutely essential and unfortunately, we cannot consider applications from finalist or part qualified candidates.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable pushing back against challenging budget holders
- You are precise and detail orientated
- You are ambitious and driven by career development
- You can work autonomously and use your own initiative
Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop with a large client that is at the top of its game in the social housing sector. The employer offers flexible working.