Bank Guarantees & Trade Finance Analyst
The Bank Guarantees & Trade Finance Analyst will support all aspects of Bank Guarantees (BG) and Trade finance activities. This includes assisting with the negotiation, and issuance of Bank Guarantees for SLB Customers. The role includes working on the SLB Project of transition of all Bank guarantees issuance in the new tool – Global Trade Corporation platform and centralization of all bank guarantees activities in BFH. The position involves a lot of communication and interaction with banks, Sales Teams, Legal and Treasury groups of Schlumberger.
- Treasury activities
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Continuous improvement & 6S
- Code of Conduct & Employee Handbook
Responsibilities for each activity area:
- Issuing Bank Guarantees (BG’s), Payment Guarantees and other financial instruments
- Negotiate language of LC\BG’s with SLB business units and banks, to ensure adherence to SLB standard terms and conditions.
- Day-to-day monitoring of Bank Guarantee activity and liaise with banks and the group business units to ensure timely issuance of BG and issue resolution.
- Develop a strong understanding of SLB Guarantees issuance processes.
- Help develop / improve Bank Guarantee Standard Language and issuing processes.
- Perform, as required, BG analysis and provide management reports.
- Internal advisor to the group businesses on all Bank Guarantee activity.
- Prepare routinely reporting activities, dashboard cleanups, etc.
- Support consolidation/integration of trade operations for other businesses, ensuring compliance with Treasury policies.
- Perform other Treasury functions & participate in Treasury projects – GTC
- Support on other activities.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Comply with HSSE requirements within their area of responsibility
- Contribute to the effective implementation of the HSSE requirements within their activity
- Meet the potential significant HSSE aspects, high risk activities and impacts of their job on the environment;
- Comply with all HSSE and Fire Prevention rules and regulations applicable at the workplace
- Attend periodical HSSE and Emergency Response trainings established for his position held
- Notify immediately the direct supervisor about any incident, accident or environmental pollution occurred and take immediate actions to avoid or limit the consequences
- Promote mutual respect, keep workplace clean and safe and participate to safety programs
- Responsible for the health and safety of self and others
- Know and comply with security, crisis management, emergency response and journey management procedures and policies established by the Global Security Group of Cameron
- Know persons responsible for security in the areas, locations and spaces in which they operate and how they can be contacted
- Know the risks in terms of security for the areas, locations and spaces in which they operate and preventive measures, action, intervention and evacuation in case of events occurrence
- Know and follow the security plans of locations in which they operate and specific procedures for the protection of personnel, physical security, assets, accommodations, facilities and other interests, with an focus on access control and workplace violence procedures
- Notify immediately the direct supervisor and security responsibles about any security incident or conditions
- that can lead to such situations
- Participate and respects all activities and processes related to position, according to customer requirements and Cameron Quality Management system
- Propose changes to procedures and work instructions, when appropriate
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT & 6S:
- Participate in Kaizen events, Lean Six Sigma training sessions and submit suggestions for improvement related to its own work place
- Utilize the Lean Six Sigma tools to help to manage the improvement processes in support of business objectives
- 6S: follow the 6S principles related to the work place (sorting, simplifying, sweeping, standardizing, selfdiscipline, safety)
CODE OF CONDUCT & EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- Comply with the Cameron Code of Conduct & Employee Handbook.
- 3+ Finance/treasury experience – finance or bank related would be a plus
- Practical experience of working with bank documents, knowledge of trade finance would be a plus
- Excellent English language (both written and spoken) and good communication skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Team player, attention to details, ability to work under pressure, focused on the results
- Other languages, SAP, Power BI knowledge as well as professional qualifications is a plus
PREFERRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good working knowledge of various electronic banking platforms
- Good record keeping ability
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Independent and decision-making skills
- Self-Starter. Good team player
- Self-motivated person
- Detailed oriented person
- Business focused – Addressing the business needs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal direction
- Must be willing and able to travel globally
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team
Apply for Bank Guarantees & Trade Finance Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly