Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
A fast growing global Food Manufacturing Consumer Goods organization is looking to hire a self-motivated, energetic individual as MDM Analyst for its North America division with sales of over $1.5bn. The work environment is fast-paced, challenging and results-driven.
This position reports to the Senior MDM Analyst and is located at the Americas Headquarters in Southern WI. This role involves collaboration across business units and shared services functions with emphasis on transactional processes related to master data management.
- Cleanse and enrich current data
- Maintain a Sharepoint site for creation/modification/inactivation
- Govern all new data entries for duplication, completeness, compliance and accuracy
- Govern all modification for completeness, compliance and accuracy
- Govern all inactivations
- Ensure governance is in line with the Kerryconnect program
- Provide input on data strategy based on insight from the role
- Reconcile the creations/modifications/inactivations on a monthly basis
- Training of stakeholders on MDM processes/workflows
- Create, update and distribute meaningful reports on the data and progress in cleansing
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area
- Proven self-starter with drive and determination to succeed;
- An inquisitive nature and experience solving problems and identifying business improvements;
- Demonstrated strong numerical skills and a high level of analytical thinking;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic industry and growing company where priorities and teams change quickly;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (MS Project desirable)
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.