Reconciliation and V&E Analyst, ENO #168576
Join us as ENO for F1 Platform Services team to manage the overall business process including reconciliation, adjustment, data quality, change management and management review control. You will be required to perform the day to day operational activity seamlessly along with strong control. Able to manage partner, work in great collaboration and partnership. Proactively support the business process and ensure the time lines are met. Strong demonstration of control mentality and ability to escalate effectively and work with zero tolerance on control gap.Your future colleagues
Financial Accounting is responsible for the legal and regulatory reporting including notes and disclosures of Credit Suisse and the associated controls around the data referenced in this process. FMAR-Financial Management Accounting and Reporting team is mainly involved in legal entity reporting, regulatory and statutory reporting, Intercompany Reconciliations, Innovation and Big Data Platform projects (F1). Our team is dedicated, hardworking and work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for
- University degree i.e accounting or finance related, MBA Finance
- Equivalent work experience of 1-6 years’ in a financial service industry with prior experience in banking or similar industry
- Experience of working on US GAAP & SWISS GAAP accounting standards
- Proficient knowledge of global banking products like loans, Derivatives, Repo etc
- Ability to think logically and independently to tackle problems and work around tight deadlines
- Ability to manage reconciliation, adjustment, data quality, change management and overall management control
- Comes with strong analytical and interpretation skills to support the business
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.