Transaction Management Senior Associate
In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier investment management clients. You will have immediate responsibility to oversee all day-to-day transactional responsibilities in a fast-paced, flexible and exciting environment.
You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
- Transaction management analyst is responsible for the daily reconciliation of Exchange Traded Derivative Futures between the Record Keeping System and Futures Clearing Merchants (Futures Brokers) for multiple clients.
- The analyst will perform daily reconciliations in a timely fashion and work directly with our clients and the FCMs to resolve exceptions and post adjusting entries as needed. The analyst utilizes and maintains complex spreadsheets to achieve these goals.
- The analyst will further monitor trade flow to ensure that all transactions are successfully processed. The analyst works with internal teams to identify and resolve trade problems.
- The analyst works closely with offshore teams, assisting them with complex problems, and ensuring their work is compliant with policies and procedures.
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to problem-solve for complex issues with clients, counterparties and other internal teams
- Responds to inquiries from clients, custodians and brokers to ensure timely effective processing of requests
- Prepares, completes, and reviews standard client reporting
- Performs transaction processing tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines
- Consults with peers to optimize the operating model
- Oversees and trains cross-cultural team daily processing
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business-related major, Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.