Interest Rates Derivatives Structurer - Associate / Vice President
3172425 - Interest Rates Derivatives Structurer – Associate / Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.#LI-AS2
- Structuring, pricing and execution of structured deals and solutions
- Coordinating the execution process across multiple desks, from sales to trading, legal and other internal functions, as well as interface with our clients.
- Generating ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients in response to market dislocations, desk interests and liability driven investment strategies
- Pricing and risk analysis for vanilla and exotic interest rate products including XVA and capital/liquidity considerations.
- Establishing/maintaining regular contact with the sales desks, relationship managers and other bank businesses with a view to identifying business opportunities and enhancing Structured Products business with them
Key Skills and Experience:
- In depth understanding of interest rates derivatives from a structuring, pricing and documentation perspective
- Experience in similar structuring or trading (interest rate derivatives) roles at similar level
- Experience in developing/using analytical tools for pricing, valuations and simulation
- Proven ability to work and collaborate across functions
- Educated to Degree Level (Science/Maths/Management/Accounting)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.