3 days left
- Experience level
Operational Assistant Director will support Consulting Service Line on strategic and tactical management decisions to build the Operations function working closely with the Service Line leads and the Core operations team in meeting the above objective.The opportunity
We’re looking for an Assistant Director with expertise in Business Forecasting & Planning. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for Management Information reports for the assigned sector or geography
- Capacity planning for competency.
- To support the SL in all channels starting from on-boarding to off-boarding by establishing regular touchpoint calls with broader enablement functions such as finance, talent, procurement etc
- Ensure that the real-time team management is provided with appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiency
- Extensive knowledge in resource fulfilment, demand vs supply analysis, skill-set mapping and all types of employee related information are tracked, monitored and updated on a timely basis.
- Providing insights to the leadership where it requires attention to avoid revenue leakage
- Ensure mobility planning, Financial/Budget planning exercise, including budget reforecast and Headcount review, capacity, bench management and hiring management
- Follow up with teams to ensure compliance on defined process
- Review cost/ P&L/ Investments analysis for business team.
- Reviewing the hiring request
- Will work under the direct supervision of the local SL Leader and dotted line reporting to SL operations leader.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Business Forecasting & Planning
- Good Stake holder management
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 12 - 15 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Provide support to Consulting client facing teams & onshore finance/engagement teams by providing timely reports & insights.
- Assist analysis on budget v/s actuals, forecast productivity & utilization.
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications.
- Prepares reports & Perform quality review of reports generated.
- Ensure that process documentation is done and archived.
- Support efforts maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client facing teams and stake holders in other geographies, including senior leadership at GDS.
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Very Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong client service focus--responsive to requests maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Positive Attitude.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.