This is a Financial Accountant role responsible for annual reporting, consolidation and controls in a process improvement focus position.
Our client is a London Local Authority who are expanding their Financial Accounting team.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant role will include:
- The examination of financial records
- Delivering the reporting of transactions, statutory accounts and the status of their reporting of the business.
- Performing year end reporting cycle.
- Track, evaluate and improve current financial systems and processes to drive improvement
This Financial Accountant role would compliment a candidate who is:
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Previously experience within Public Sector and Government, Local Authority would be beneficial.
- Strong statutory and financial reporting experience in a public sector setting.
- Experienced communication skills speaking with finance and non finance managers.
- A strong relationship builder with multiple functions.
- Able to explain financial information effectively to non-finance departments.
- Strong financial systems skills.
- Is able to demonstrate evidence of process improvement.
- £50,000 - £55,000
- London Based
- Financial Accountant
- Local Authority