Tax & Legal Services-Tax-Accounting & Payroll-Senior Accountant (Billing & Reconciliation)-Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients.
Support the accounting functions of the department regarding (Billing & Reconciliation).
- Make sure that all records are genuine, accurate and have supporting documents before recording in the accounting software.
- Review the consumption and connection fees invoices before issuance.
- Review the prepared customer accounts adjustments and submit it to the Section head for approval
- Meet with the key customers and solve issues and discrepancies
- Coach, supervise and train the new Accountants who will join the Finance Department
- Maintain up-to-date billing system,
- Maintain accounts receivable customers’ files and records, Generate and send out invoices,
- Propose adjustments on the customer accounts,
- Assist in period closing for reporting purpose,
- Assist in drafting new policies and procedures and suggest improvements on the currents cycles,
- Cooperate with other related departments/sections to maintain AR - accurate data base,
- Recommends changes to strengthen the internal control.
- Review and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, Materials Department SR. Accountant (Billing & Reconciliation),
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash… etc.,
- Period closing for reporting purpose,
- Assist in drafting new policies and procedures and suggest improvements on the currents cycles.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Qualified professional degree preferred (e.g. CMA, ACCA) Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience with recognized firms.
- Working knowledge of JDE-ERP system
- Highly numerate, with developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements, budgeting, fixed asset, amortization principles, depreciation, and leasing,
- Should be bi-lingual with mastery of written and spoken Arabic and English
Travel Requirements 0%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.