Business Finance Intern
As a Business Finance Intern, you will be working closely with Business Finance team supporting internal Sales Business unit. Based on the analysis created and summarized recommending leavers for improving revenue & profitability for the healthy financials of the Business Unit.
1. You’ll be supporting team to manage end to end Business Finance function for the internal Business Unit, which includes various financial activities within Lead to Cash Process
2. Pricing & Contract review support in creating value-based commercials both for customers & Tech Mahindra through financial engineering.
3. Creating concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to analyze financial issues and performance
4. You’ll be supporting in planning &, budgeting process along with ensuring financial health of the Business unit through continuous monitoring
5. Collate, Create clear reports communicating compelling message both for internal & external stakeholders
6. Developing innovative financial models for large client dealings comprising of joint venture model and built-operate-transfer models etc. along with approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
7. Reviewing proposals that are submitted to customers in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks of the proposal financials for the business unit and organization
8. You’ll be preparing multiple pricing models and scenarios for the business unit based on customer request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization
9. Reviewing & Recommending legal contractual documents such as (Master Service Agreements “MSA”, Statement of Work “SOW”, Non-Disclosure Agreement “NDA” &, others)
10. Identifying commercial risks & prioritizing along with proposing risk mitigation framework
11. Prepare strategic plan for contractual and commercial negotiation with customer, vendors and alliance partners
12. Creation of sophisticated data models from raw data collected from different sources & validations
13. Creation of Executive presentations and dashboard
1. Good team player, developing and obtaining Knowledge from cross-functional teams on process & structures along with good reporting and analytical skills
2. Innovative thinker – ideas to increase efficiencies and optimize reporting processes
3. Commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of economic factors that can influence the IT Outsourcing, is important.
4. Ability to coordinate diverse team members from multiple locations
Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Bcom + ACCA 8 papers complete
Start Date: Immediate
Eligibility: Bcom + ACCA 8 papers or above complete
Duration: 1 year
Location: Hyderabad, Pune - India
Department: Business Finance
Will be given paid leaves for ACCA exams during the internship
Support with sign off on ACCA PER document
Work from home till Covid-19 restrictions. Post which you will report either to Hyderabad or Pune office.
Before completing the internship period you must complete all the remaining papers of ACCA qualification and become ACCA affiliate.
If your performance overall is found to be satisfactory upon successful completion of the internship. Tech Mahindra to offer you a full time role as Business Finance Analyst.