Position - Professional 1
Location - India (DSS Americas Finance Team)
Position reports to - Finance Manager
Your main focus will be to support the Client Partner / AGM, Account Delivery and Finance Manager on their accounts from a finance point of view, acting as their Finance business partner/advisor, supporting the delivery of their planned financial outcomes each year. This will require you to support the CP to understand all revenue, cost and AOP on their accounts and related balance sheets, ensuring compliance with accounting policies, GAAP, internal audit and SOX.
The key responsibilities and areas of focus are:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all month end close activities in line with the account and DXC reporting calendar.
- Providing financial reports that accurately reflect financial performance of the account.
- Review the Contracts/Master Service Agreement in terms of Financial and Pricing clauses (such as COLA, price changes, volume commitments etc) termination, SLA clauses and benchmarking related activities. Identifying and analyzing the risk and assessing the impact on the account and the organization in signing up the clauses and providing logical solutions & alternative positions for the effective closure.
- Engage in the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Operating plans, forecasts etc) with high level of accuracy and thorough understanding of the business dynamics in collaboration with the business at the account level.
- Ensure with the CP a complete understanding of the cost at the account level, including the basis of labor charges including utilization and non-labor charges.
- Ensure forecast accuracy at the account level through financial modelling and analysis and providing decision making information to business, to include risk and operations related to the forecast
- Drive the forecast process with the account level and maintain working files and models to support the process including view of backlog & sales pipeline.
- Monitoring Unbilled, deferred and Revenue at Risk related activities. Preparation of risk reports, assessing top line impacts and tracking the risk items till closure
- Support optimization of cash collection through timely billing at an account level
- Work to support the CP and Finance Manager to drive margin improvement initiatives with the account.
Control & Compliance
- Manage and lead ad-hoc projects ensuring compliance with all Revenue Recognition principles, AFM guidelines and adherence to SOX controls and compliance
- Participate in Balance Sheet Reviews, Asset Impairment Reviews, EAC reviews on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Support and provide information as necessary to finance support functions such as controllership and SOX compliance teams as and when requested
- Participate and support internal and external audits as necessary
- Maintain a strong control environment for assigned areas
Qualification and Experience:
Candidate should have a degree in Finance – ACCA affiliate/member/ CA
Apply for Professional 1
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly